Monday, April 9, 2012

seashore



Sitting on seashore
salty sea in eyes elope
dreams floats staring stars


  • Haiku Heights - Day 8 : #119 : Seashore
  • Picture from movie 'Amelie'



  • I got couple of Sweet friends who speak Spanish and Portuguese, so I thought to translate the lines and writing them too so that it would be easy for them to go through.

In Spanish
le gusta a las escondidas
mientras que el juego, el tacto y me puso en libertad
habla de amor en las adivinanzas

In Portugese
gostaria de esconde-esconde
enquanto toque jogo, e me libertar
fala de amor em enigmas

7 comments:

  1. Could be the other way round..stars may be staring at dreams which could be glittering more.. I enjoyed this haiku..make it 'float'..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautifully expressed capturing what most people feel sitting by the seashore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very deep and intense..."salty seas in eyes elope"...loved this line... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'dreams float' ~ lovely visuals ~thanks, namaste, ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely image you have painted here with your words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful floating, whimsical feeling in these words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great imagery created for your seashore prompt ... This is my Day 9 ~~ Stretches of Seashore.

    ReplyDelete

You have known me with my first blog Humming Today
Now this is a time for me to know more of YOU.
Since, I know no matter how much your and my life be counted as different, we still share same feelings, emotions, needs, desires and dreams!
Lets share more of rhyme & hymns of Life!
Please be free to share your ideas, questions or anything you like or even dislike about this blog/post.
I will heartily appreciate you constructive feedback!
Lets lead Life a melodic style!